TILT 365™ Leadership Predictor
It's your move.
To compete in today's global business environment, your business needs Transcendent Leaders — leaders who surpass others in character, transparency, and accountability. This is achieved by becoming a conscious leader, focusing where each individual has the most control: on his or her own behaviors and choices, which, paradoxically, lead to the most expansive influence on those around them.
HOW IT WORKS
The TILT 365 Leadership Predictor instrument measures the four meta-factors required for Transcendent Leadership. Using these predictors and coaching smarts, my goal is to increase leaders' self-awareness by measuring how their capacity in these areas translate into influence.
- Humanity: Emotional strengths, including the capacity for trust, consideration, and diplomacy. Without balance in this mastery, the leader cannot establish positive relationships with others, limiting the ability to gain support for the cause or objective.
- Wisdom: Intellectual strengths, including capacity for diligence, temperance, and perspective. Without balance in this mastery, the leader cannot establish sufficient credibility, limiting the ability to gain buy-in through clearly articulated reasoning.
- Courage: Instinctual strengths, including capacity for confidence, bravery, and integrity. Without balance in this mastery, the leader cannot establish respect and momentum, limiting the ability to gain favor in honor of the cause.
- Resilience: Philosophical strengths, including capacity for receptivity, inspiration, and creativity. Without balance in this mastery, the leader cannot establish a compelling basis for change or motivation, limiting the ability to catalyze new outcomes.
HOW IT HELPS YOUR BUSINESS
- Provides focus and meaning by identifying strengths first.
- Creates self awareness and balance by identifying areas in which the leader is TILTED.
- Creates action plans around habit, attitudes, and approach to increase productivity
- Celebrates progress, documents change and increases consciousness to take the organization into a fulfilling future.
- Creates a common cultural leadership model and language for a diverse workforce.
- Maximizes global competitiveness.
- Bridges divides caused by generational and multi-cultural differences.
- Polishes personal interactions internally and externally.
- Cultivates engaged citizenry with a socially responsible climate.
- Reduces stress levels through a systematic leadership approach.
- Develops people for high productivity, innovation and pro-activity.
- Harvests innovation from talent and creates sustainable outcomes.
- Focuses on engagement, change, and value creation.